- Work with Photo Manipulation
Work better with Lights and Shadows
Be able to change background of the image
- Do very precised selections in Photoshop
- Work with specyfic parts of the image
- Work selectively with lights and colors
- You will be working more fluently with every kind of Photoshop work
- You’d need Photoshop CC or CS Versions
Do You want to be better at Photoshop?
There’s two things about Photoshop You need to master to take your work to the next level – selections and masks. Let me explain to you in few words why they’re so important.
You use selections in most of the work in Photoshop. Do you need to to cut out the object, make smooth edges, compose things into your image? You will more likely need selections to do such a tasks.
In this course we are going to start very simple – I am going to show you basic things at first like marquee tools and quick selections tools so you will be able to do simple tasks. After we master everything whats basic we will be moving to more advanced things about selectioins as well as we will make introduction into the masks – one of the most important things about photoshop.
In the second part of the course we will be mainly focused on masks which we will be using to do certain things in photoshop. At first I will show you how by using masks and color range you will be able to change background of your image. After that we will move to other creative work like working with shadows and highlights, working with colors and setting up the contrasts.
This course is must have for everyone who thinks seriously about getting into photoshop!
- People who wants to learn Retouching
- People who wants to learn Photoshop
- People who wants to master Selections and Masks
- People interested in Photography and Design
- People who are interested in Photoshop Manipulation