In this course I will help you understand basics of Virtualization and configure various features available in Oracle VirtualBox. I will go over the following topics:
- Basics of Virtualization.
- Download and install VirtualBox.
- Creating your first virtual machine and installing ubuntu desktop as guest OS.
- Snapshots and clones.
- General settings like import and export, group etc.
- Various networking options available in VirtualBox for example, Bridged mode, NAT, port forwarding etc.
- Understand VBOXMANAGE utility.
- Configure DHCP server using VBOXMANAGE.
- Create a virtual machine using command line interface.
- Collect host/virtual machine related resource usage data using command line interface.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone willing to learn Oracle VirtualBox
- Internet access
- Administrator rights to install software on computer
Last updated 3/2019
Mastering VirtualBox: From Beginner to Expert!!.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.6 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)