Microsoft Access is a database management system from Microsoft that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software-development tools. Microsoft Access stores data in its own format. Software developers, data architects and power users can use Microsoft Access to develop application software, but if you don’t master database designing and management, you will miss the opportunity to create databases designs or manage data properly.
What if you could change that?
My complete Microsoft Access course will show you the exact techniques and strategies you need to use the major objects, build effective database, generate reports and navigate the Access interface.
For less than a movie ticket, you will get over 4 hours of video lectures and the freedom to ask me any questions regarding the course as you go through it. 🙂
What Is In This Course?
Your Microsoft Access Skills Will Never Be The Same.
Except if you’re an expert at database design, create tables and relationships, sort information and run queries, know access through visual basic, deal with trees and networks, use the statements and declarations, you are going to lose many job/career opportunities or even design databases.
As what Bill Gates, the principal founder of the Microsoft Corporation, says “Microsoft is not about greed. It’s about innovation and fairness.”
In This Microsoft Access Training, You’ll Learn:
- How To Create A Database In Access
- Creating More Tables And Relationships
- Look-Up Fields, Enumeration Type
- How To Deal With Trees And Networks
- The Access-Based User Interfaces
- Forms And Simple Controls
- Bound, Unbound And Computed Controls
- Tab Controls, Option Groups, Menus
- Queries- Computed Tables, Handling Null Values, Query With User Criteria
- Access Through Visual Basic
- Visual Basic Tools
- Command Buttons And Forms
- Record Sets (DAO), Modes And Menu Functions
- Visual Basic Reference
- The Statements And Declarations
- Constants And Addresses
- Operators, Conversion And Other Functions
- Display Formats And Regional Settings
- Access And SQL
- Action Queries- CRUD With SQL
- UNION Query
- Subqueries (EXISTS, IN, ANY, ALL…)
- Multiple Joint, Matrix And Dynamic Matrix Presentation
- Crosstab And Matrix Presentation
Is This For You?
- Do you want to learn use the major objects?
- Are you wondering how to build effective database?
- Do you understand how to generate reports?
Then this course will definitely help you.
This course is essential to all new Microsoft Access users, database administrator, programmers, IT responsible and anyone looking to master Microsoft Access.
I will show you precisely what to do to solve these situations with simple and easy techniques that anyone can apply.
Why To Master Microsoft Access?
Let Me Show You Why To Master Microsoft Access:
1. You will use the major objects.
2. You will build effective database.
3. You will generate reports.
4. You will navigate the Access interface.
Who this course is for:
- All New Microsoft Access Users, Database Administrator, Programmers, IT Responsible
- Anyone Looking To Master Microsoft Access.
- This Is Not For People Looking For Lazy Ways To Do Things
- No Prior Knowledge Or Work Is Necessary To Take This Course.
- Pen And Paper For Precious Notes
Last updated 3/2018
Microsoft Access, SQL: Visual Basic, Database Administration.zip | Mirror [Size: 685.1 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)