Master 75+ Excel formulas & functions with a best-selling Microsoft Excel instructor. Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016
- How to THINK like Excel, and write powerful and dynamic formulas from scratch
- Tools to automate, streamline, and absolutely revolutionize your workflow
- Unique tips, tools and case studies that you won’t find in ANY other course, guaranteed
- Fun, interactive, and highly effective lessons from a best-selling instructor
- Lifetime access to reference materials and practice files, quizzes and homework exercises, and 1-on-1 instructor support
- Microsoft Excel installed and ready to roll (compatible with Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, or Excel 2016)
- Some experience with basic formulas is recommended, but not required (we’ll spend some time laying the groundwork for the more advanced analytics work)
*** Course access includes downloadable resource files and case studies, quizzes and homework exercises, 1-on-1 instructor support, LIFETIME access and a 100% money-back guarantee! ***
It’s time to show Excel who’s boss. Whether you’re starting from square one or aspiring to become an absolute Excel badass, you’ve come to the right place.
This course will give you a deep understanding of the advanced formulas and functions that transform Excel from a basic spreadsheet program into a dynamic and powerful analytics tool. While most Excel courses focus on simply what each formula does, I teach through hands-on, contextual examples designed to showcase why these formulas are awesome and how they can be applied in a number of ways. I will not train you to regurgitate functions and formula syntax; I will teach you how to THINK like Excel.
By the end of the course you’ll be writing robust, elegant formulas and functions from scratch, allowing you to:
- Easily build dynamic tools & Excel dashboards to filter, display and analyze your data
- Go rogue and design your own formula-based formatting rules
- Join datasets from multiple sources in seconds with lookup, index & match functions
- Pull real-time data from APIs directly into Excel (weather, stock quotes, directions, etc.)
- Manipulate dates, times, text, and arrays
- Automate tedious and time-consuming analytics tasks using cell formulas and functions in Excel (no VBA required!)
We’ll dive into a broad range of Excel formulas & functions, including:
- Lookup/Reference functions
- Statistical functions
- Formula based formatting
- Date & Time functions
- Logical operators
- Array formulas
- Text functions
- Powerful analytics tools and formulas like INDIRECT, HYPERLINK, WEBSERVICE & FILTERXML
What gives you the right to teach this class? Can’t I just Google this stuff?
I have a genuine passion for Excel that most people reserve for things like kittens, ice cream, and/or significant others. The only thing I love more than learning Excel is teaching it, and as the founder of Excel Maven I’ve been lucky enough to teach tens of thousands of people just like you over the past 10+ years. My teaching style is conversational, authentic and to the point, and I will always communicate complex concepts in a framework that is clear and easy to comprehend.
As a full-time analytics consultant and Excel instructor, I cut my teeth using Excel to solve real-world business problems and develop award-winning analytics & data visualization tools for Fortune 500 companies. If you care about creds, I’m a card-carrying MOS Certified Excel Expert and my work has been featured by Microsoft and the New York Times. Ok so I don’t actually carry the card, but you get the idea.
If you’re looking for the ONE course with all of the advanced formulas and functions that you need to know to become an absolute Excel ninja, you’ve found it.
Full course includes downloadable resources and project files, homework and course quizzes, lifetime access and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Compatible with Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013 or Excel 2016.
- Excel users who have basic skills but want to get really, REALLY good
- Anyone hoping to expand their analytics skill set, work more efficiently with data, and take their career to a new level
- Students looking for an engaging, hands-on, and highly interactive approach to Excel analytics training
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/excel-for-analysts/.