This course is your complete guide to mastering Microsoft Excel. This course covers all aspects of working on Excel, starting from basic concepts like what are worksheets, rows, columns, tables and then moving onto different Formats in Excel and Conditional Formatting where we have covered all thedifferent scenarios which one can think of. We then move onto more intermediate topics in Excel likeFunctions where we discuss Statistical, Math, Text, Logical, Lookup functions in MS Excel. We then discuss Data Protection and Validation which everyone uses to protect data from other users.
We then move onto more advanced Excel topics of Pivot tables in which we discuss unique features of a pivot table and have a case study for you to understand how Pivot tables are used in real life. InCharts we cover distinct types of charts, how to do trend analysis using charts, sparkline charts and then move onto more statistical concepts which are essential for a data analyst – “what if” analysis, data interpretation using Data Analysis toolbox within Excel and finally VBA where we learn basics of VBA, how to create custom functions using VBA and finally a UserForm which will help you is automating your work!
This course is basically THE Bible of Excel you want, and the explanation and examples provided are something which haven’t been done in any other course on this platform.
There are helpful quizzes included in all sections that will help you to cement the concepts learnt. Also, we are committed to add new practice activities so that you can practically apply the concepts learnt in this course.
Why should you start learning Excel NOW!
- Jobs in Excel – Almost every organization uses Excel for data entry and knowing it will already put you over others
- Demand is only going to go up – As organizations have started to understand the importance of having data, storing data, the demand for more people being comfortable in Excel will only go up. And for a Data Analyst, it is THE backbone!
- Easy to learn, easy to use and very flexible
Why learn from Us?
EXCEL in EXCEL is our motto!!
Saving HUNDREDS of dollars and your time with the most effective training course ever created. Gain instant access to the exact training courses used to train over 4,000 beginners to become experts in using excel for day to day jobs and for analytics techniques and data manipulation.
Call us ambitious, but we are trying to save you time and money while giving you quality.
Don’t work hard – Work smart!
Who this course is for:
- The course has been developed for anyone who wants to learn MS Excel and VBA. And for even those who want to understand how Excel is used in Data Analytics
- Basic computer knowledge and Ms Excel
Last updated 12/2018
Microsoft Excel Beginners to Advanced, Data Analysis and VBA.zip | Mirror [Size: 3.3 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)