Master Excel Pivot Tables with a best-selling Microsoft Excel instructor. Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016
- Skills to take you from ZERO to PRO with Excel’s most powerful data analysis tools
- How to use PivotTables and PivotCharts to streamline and absolutely revolutionize your workflow
- Unique tips, tools and case studies that you won’t find in ANY other course, guaranteed
- Fun, interactive, and highly effective lessons from a best-selling analytics instructor
- Lifetime access to reference materials and practice files, quizzes and homework exercises, and 1-on-1 instructor support
- Microsoft Excel (2010, 2013, 2016), ideally for PC
- Mac users are welcome, but note that the Pivot Table interface varies across platforms
- Basic experience with Excel functionality (charts & formulas a plus!)
*** Course access includes downloadable resource files and case studies, quizzes and homework exercises, 1-on-1 instructor support, LIFETIME access and a 100% money-back guarantee! ***
Pivot Tables are an absolutely essential tool for anyone working with data in Excel.
Pivots allow you to quickly explore and analyze raw data, revealing powerful insights and trends otherwise buried in the noise. In other words, they give you answers. Whether you’re exploring product sales, analyzing which marketing tactics drove the strongest conversion rates, or wondering how Boston condo prices have trended over the past 15 years, Excel Pivot Tables provide fast, accurate and intuitive solutions to even the most complicated questions.
This course gives you a deep, 100% comprehensive understanding of Excel Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts. I’ll show you when, why, and how to use Pivot Tables, introduce advanced sorting, filtering, and calculation tools, and guide you through interactive, hands-on demos and exercises every step of the way.
We’ll start by covering everything you need to know to get up and running with Excel Pivot Tables, including:
- Raw data structure
- Table layouts & styles
- Design & formatting options
- Sorting, filtering, & grouping tools
- Calculated fields, items & values
- Pivot Charts, slicers & timelines
- Interactive dashboards
We’ll then explore and analyze datasets from a number of real-world case studies, including:
- San Diego burrito ratings
- Shark attack records from 1900-2016
- Facebook Post data from Spartan Race
- Major League Baseball team statistics
- San Francisco employee salaries
- Daily stock market data
- IMDb movie ratings
- And more…
Whether you’re looking for a quick primer, trying to diversify your Excel skill set, or hoping to step up your analytics game in a major way, you’ve come to the right place. In today’s increasingly data-driven world, analytics skills are in short supply and incredibly high demand, and those with the ability to transform data into insight are leading the charge. I’m here to help you become an analytics ROCK STAR.
Full course includes downloadable resources and project files, homework and course quizzes, lifetime access and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Compatible with Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013 or Excel 2016.
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/data-analysis-with-excel-pivot-tables/.