Over 33,000 students in 179 countries are becoming Excel masters with THIS series! Check out the FREE PREVIEW LECTURES and SEE WHY!THIS course will take your Excel skills to the next level!
- New “Student Questions Answered” added
- The HIGHEST RATED Excel Level 2 course on Udemy!
- Average minutes viewed almost triple that of other Microsoft courses!
So, you have an understanding of the basics, but would you like to use Excel like the professionals? If so, read on…
For students who have already completed Level 1 in this series, or already have a good basic understanding of Excel, what you will learn in this course will supercharge your skills… and your career.
So, What’s Inside?
- Over 70 bite-sized lectures
- 7.5 hours of quality HD content
- All the source files for each project
- Access to me (in case you have any questions)!
You will learn powerful and little known techniques to enable you to build your own powerful spreadsheet solutions. We will do this by creating multiple projects together, step-by-step, and in depth to guarantee your understanding. Each projects builds on the last, so your skills develop cumulatively.
You will learn how to combine multiple functions in a simple way to create powerful solutions that most users believe can’t be done in Excel!
Each project in the course is designed to introduce a range of concepts that showcase the true power of Excel, and show you what is really possible.
In project one:
- The fastest way to create powerful dynamic templates (by cheating!)
- Custom formatting
- Manipulating calculations with time and dates
- Conditional formatting
- Simple and nested logical testing
- Building complex and dynamic text strings
- ActiveX controls (and how to customize them)
In project two:
- Building a fully functional complex relational database
- A Masterclass in Vlookups (WAY beyond the basics here!)
- Importing data from multiple sources
- Controlling user entry
“Fantastic Course – Alan breaks everything down in to simple steps, so you can actually follow it and understand how it all fits together. Can’t wait to try some of this out” – Nickie Student
In project three:
- Creating named ranges (and why you would want to)
- Building dynamic named ranges
- Getting Excel to create them for you!
- A powerful trick very few users know about!
“…this course contributes extra features to Level 1 in such a way as to improve the quality of your learning. I will recommend it again for sure :-)” – Alex
In project four:
- Hyperlinking (so it ALWAYS works!)
- Creating Macros, and using them to automate your work!
- Executing Macros from buttons
- Dropdown lists
- Building dynamic formulas using Excel’s Indirect function
In project five:
- Project management made simple with Gantt charting!
- Have your chart timeline ALWAYS begin at the best date
- Nesting multiple logical tests (simply!)
- Making your timeline completely dynamic by changing a single cell!
Project 6 coming soon!
This isn’t just a course with a bunch of formulas, it’s hands on guide through real life projects. You will learn how to build complex solutions using the very same methods I use.
Become the Excel guru I know you can be, with the help of this course!
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for those who have completed Level 1
- Have a working knowledge of Excel
- Those wanting to take their skills to the next level
- An understanding of the basics of Excel
- All you need is a PC, a copy of Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016, and a willingness to learn!
Download Torrent [Size : 1.92 GB]
Source : https://www.udemy.com/excel-essentials-level-2-intermediateadvanced/