Microsoft Excel nowadays is an absolutely essential tools for life. The truth is that, Excel is a really powerful, and dynamic data performing software . Absolutely everyone could get their life on a new level after studying this course and applying this knowledge in their lives.
This course provides you with all the tools and instruments which you need, to understand this software.
I am sure it is not so important to remember each of the functions, more essential is how to understand how Microsoft Excel “thinks” and know where you could find explanation of function which do you need.
Thats why my course consists of very individual, deep and simple explanations of each of the functions, which I placed separately. In this case if you forget some function you could come back to my video course and refresh all information in your memory.
We will be raising such topics as:
- Microsoft Excel Interface
- Microsoft Excel basic skills (Printing, Resizing, Creating/saving/editing sheets and workbooks, Autofill, Shortcuts)
- Microsoft Excel data skills (Import, finding and replacing text, constant links, linking text)
- Formulas (SUMM, AVERAGE, SUMIF, COUNTIF, IF, TODAY, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP etc.)
- Formatting skills ( Filling, Bordering, work with pictures and other)
- Visualisation skills ( Charts, Conditional formatting)
- Extra skills ( Smart tables, Protection information, changing menu bars)
- And more…
NOTE: Full course includes downloadable resources and project files, homework and course quizzes, lifetime access and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to start study Excel and have no any experience in it
- Excel users who have basic skills but want to be BETTER
- Anyone who want to expand their analytics skills, work more efficiently with data
- Anyone who want to take their career to a new level
- entrepreneurs, marketers, office workers,
- Students, who want to develop their skills, and make their labor and life more effective
- You need PC or MacBook
- You have to have Microsoft Excel or access to Google Spreadsheets
Last updated 3/2019
Microsoft Excel: from Beginner to Advanced (Full course).zip | Mirror [Size: 2.0 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)