Business Intelligence is in a very high demand and is providing different ways for organizations to make faster decisions. So we rely so much on the data and take data driven decisions.Among all the BI tools, Gartner positions Microsoft as a leader in BI and Analytics Platforms. Taking data driven decisions has been very easy with the help of Microsoft Power BI. As per my experience, business intelligence and data analysis companies are searching and preferring those candidates who can work in Power BI. There are tons of jobs available in the market for it.Do you work with lots of data in Excel? You want to gain insights from your data using amazing visuals and charts? You also want to access your data reports and dashboards from your mobile devices? Then, Power BI is the best BI tool available for you
So, if you want to get your hands dirty with your data and learn how to make the most of it, then this course is for you. Power BI in a very few years have gained so much popularity and is having an amazing future ahead. So, I would suggest if you are looking yourself in data analysis field then be a part of this community.
In Power BI there is no coding required at initial level.
This course is created with all the latest features of Microsoft Power BI (2018 updates). So, you will learn to create business reports with all the latest Power BI features. Power BI provides amazing features updates every month So, I will be updating this course every month with all the important features of Power BI.
In this course you will learn:
1. How to work in Power BI and creating reports right from the scratch.
2. Power BI provides amazing updates every month. In this course all the tutorial videos are as per latest Power BI updates and I will keep on updating it every month, so you will never lag.
3. We will learn how to use Query Editor to clean and transform our data as per our need.
4. Then there are 2 projects in this course which are created in such a way that you will cover most of the aspects on how to create a report in Power BI desktop and then publish it to share it with others.
5. These projects will teach you different kinds of business analysis and using different visualizations as per your data and requirement.
6. We will then also learn how to create calculated DAX measures and columns. DAX measures are used to do some advanced calculations as per our requirement.
7. After creating our report, we will publish it to Power BI service from where we will create Power BIdashboard and then we will see how we can share it with others.
8. There are quizzes in each section which will help you to check your knowledge.
After completing the first project only, you will be very proud of yourself as you would have built stunning feature rich Power BI report and you won’t be able to stop yourself from creating these addictive Power BI.
So, this is what the course is offering. If you are new to Power BI or you have some basic understanding to Power BI but want to improve yourself in it and want to stand out from the crowd. Also, if you are looking yourself in data analysis career, then this is the right course for you.
Let’s begin our journey.
Who is the target audience?
- You are new to Power BI or has moderate experience with Power BI and want to learn how to use this tool to create reports and dashboards
- As Power BI updates every month and if you don’t want to lag behind and keep yourself updated with latest features then this course if for you.
- You want to learn Power BI and create a report completely from scratch
- You have basic skills of Power BI but want to improve yourself then this course is for you
- You want to take valuable insights from your data using different kinds of unique visualizations
- You want to create professional reports which makes you stand out of crowd and impress your employers and management
- You want to explore a career opportunity in data visualization and analysis
- A computer with Windows operating system
- Basic understanding of data analysis is added advantage but not required
Filename: Microsoft Power BI-A Complete Hands-On Training(New Updates).zip (download) Filesize: 2.45 GB