MODULE 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Word
Learning outcomes: How to load Word, creating a document and some basic navigation to get you started.
- Meeting Microsoft Office Word 2010
- Creating a Document
- Navigating in Your Document
- Doing More with Your Document
- Working with Your Document
- Getting Help in Word 2010
MODULE 2: The Ribbon Interface in Word
Learning outcomes: A look at the toolbars, ribbon and options word offers to create your documents with.
- Getting Acquainted
- The Quick Access Toolbar
- Tabs and Groups
- The Home Tab
- The Insert Tab
- The View Tab
MODULE 3: Advanced Tabs and Customization
Learning outcomes: Looking at more specialist ribbon tabs, contextual tabs and how to customize the ribbon to your own needs.
- The Page Layout Tab
- The References Tab
- The Mailings Tab
- The Review Tab
- Contextual Tabs
- Customizing the Ribbon
MODULE 4: Creating Word Documents
Learning outcomes: Creating a document and selecting/moving text/applying effects to create professional standard documents.
- Creating a New Document
- Selecting Text
- Moving Text
- Applying Advanced Text Effects
MODULE 5: Doing More with Text
Learning outcomes: Using different fonts, formats and paragraph options to present your document effectively.
- Fonts on the Home Tab
- The Font Dialog
- Using Tabs
- Paragraph Options
MODULE 6: Viewing and Printing Your Document
Learning outcomes: How to adjust the layout and view accordingly to ensure you can work with and print your document as you wish.
- Using Layouts and Views
- Basic Viewing Tools
- Advanced View Tools
- Preparing Your Document
- Printing a Document
Who this course is for:
- The course is intended for new users of Microsoft Word who want to become productive in the shortest possible time.
- Delegates should be proficient in using a PC with the Microsoft Windows operating system, but no prior experience with Word is required.
Last updated 2/2019
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)