Learn modern OpenGL that underpins most new games, game engines and 3D rendering applications.
- Program in Modern OpenGL
- Understand gaming constructs/concepts
- Ability to create a game engine
- Ability to create a game
- Understand the fundamentals of C++ Programming
- Basic mechanics in modern games
Learn about the fundamentals that make the awesome games we play and the game engines behind them. A step by step process is used to show everything from setting up to essential Modern OpenGL features.
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts:
- Setting Up on Windows and Mac using GLFW, SDL and SFML
- 2D Drawing
- 3D Drawing
- 3D Rendering
- Model Loading
- Cube Mapping
- C++ Programming
- C++ Game Development
OpenGL is the most popular graphics library in the world, most mobile games use OpenGL and many other applications as well.
You will be provided with the full source code to aid in development during and after this course. The source code is free to use in as many projects as you wish.
Over 70,000 students have enrolled on my courses and all of them are extremely satisfied. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 30 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I’m always happy to help those who want to learn!
“Based on” by as licensed under
- This OpenGL course if for anyone looking to learn the inner workings of games and game engines.
- Anyone looking to move from Immediate Mode to Modern OpenGL
Created by Frahaan Hussain
Last updated 12/2017
Size: 2.10 GB
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/opengl-tutorials/.