* The most important HTML elements and attributes.
* How to style our webpages with CSS and the meanings of the different CSS properties
Then we move into intermediate and advanced concepts in ES6, ReactJS, NodeJS/HapiJS. In this we learn:
* Arrow functions
* Fetch API
* HapiJS server setup
Finally, we learn how to integrate the Python Natural Language ToolKit into our NodeJS to develop a sentiment analysis app (parts of the Starting with NodeJS-HapiJS and ReactJS course is used).
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wishes to learn the basics of programming.
- If you are already familiar with programming and web application development but would like to build a more complex application.
- Anyone who wishes to learn HTML.
- Anyone who wishes to know how to apply CSS to a website/app.
- If you have no idea how websites/applications are created and would like to learn from scratch to advanced level.
- Anyone who wishes to learn ReactJS.
- If you would like to learn NodeJS and HapiJS framework.
- If you would plan to find a job as a web developer and wants to know what is expected of you.
- A Windows/Linux PC or a Mac computer.
Last updated 8/2018
Modern web development course: beginner to advanced.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.6 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)