- Grasp the basics of Moroccan Arabic grammar
Know when to use nouns, adjectives and adverbs in a sentence
Know when to use prepositions in a sentence
- Conjugate verbs in the present, past and future tenses
- You should be interested in Morocco
- You should be interested in the Moroccan Arabic language
This course was created with Moroccan Arabic learners in mind; it should be fairly easy for anyone interested in learning Moroccan Arabic grammar, so if you’re interested in grasping Moroccan Arabic then welcome aboard!
In this course, you will learn about the very basic components that make up the sentence in Moroccan Arabic: nouns and pronouns, adjectives and adverbs.
It should take less than two hours to complete with the accompanying exercises included; It is divided into the components that make up grammar of the language.
This course also contains PDF documents of Moroccan Arabic vocabulary in different categories: nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs. You will also find exercises under each section that will help you further grasp the subject.
- This course is intended for any beginner interested in learn Moroccan Arabic.
- This course is not meant to teach you standard Arabic.