Welcome to my course on My-SQL database designing . In this course, you will start as a beginner with no previous knowledge about database management. The first thing you will learn is some basic information about data management and the different fields in database.This course is focused on the practical side of data management without neglecting the theory behind each term. Before jumping into data managemant, you will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software to practice database management on your own machine.The course is structured in a way that will take you through the basics of data handling, computer systems, networks and how devices communicate with each other. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level — by the time you finish, you will have knowledge about most data handling fields.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn my -SQL .
- Anyone who wants to learn Database management.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to manage data.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to secure database.
- No previous knowledge required
- We will start as beginner
- required desktop / laptop
- cross-platform – Linux / Unix / Solaris / windows / apple (mac)
- CPU – Dual core 2.0 GHz or better
- 20 GB+ hard-drive
- Memory 20 GB+
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)