Networking Growth Hacks: Take Your Career to the Next Level
- Take your business or personal life to the next level with improved networking skills
Learn how to destroy the fear of social interactions
Understand that rejection is not real
- Use the proper networking body language.
- Improve conversational skills.
- Network using LinkedIn.
- Understand the importance of online branding.
- Quickly become the authority in your industry.
- Get meetings with CEOs.
- Write like a professional journalist, which is networking gold.
- How to get meetings.
- Network mentoring.
- How to follow up and much more…
- How To Create A Large Network On LinkedIn Using Tactical Invites And InMail Messages (Templates Included)
- Build Social Proof On Social Media
- Approach High Level People You Want To Connect With Through An Innovative Manner That Will Attract Their Attention
- Avoid the biggest body language mistakes
- Learn about the group dynamics
- Nothing except an open mind!
Do you sometimes feel like the lack of networking skills prevents you from living up to your true potential? The ability to connect with people can completely change your life. Your ability to connect with people whether it’s in business or in your social life is a skill that you can learn and master.
This is precisely what we will teach you in this comprehensive course.
- You are about to learn proven strategies and techniques for becoming a master communicator and instantly connect with people.
- We will talk about networking holistically so after taking this course you will be equipped with knowledge that will help you not only in business, but also your social life.
- The 3 of us collectively have 120,000 Udemy students. We come from completely different backgrounds; what we have in common is our unique ways of networking.
So who are we?
- Chris is a bestselling business author, the founder of a successful venture capital company and an award winning MBA professor who frequently lectures at several San Francisco Bay Area universities, including Stanford and Berkeley. Chris is also the author of the book “101 Crucial Lessons They Don’t Teach You in Business School,” which Business Insider wrote is “the most popular book of 2016 according to Business Insider readers.” In 2015 Forbes called this book “1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now.”He also has work experience at Goldman Sachs, Accenture, hedge fund giant Citadel and several companies he has founded. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career. He is also the proud father of 3 sons.
- Dragos is a successful Internet entrepreneur with a background in both the Management Consulting & Telecommunications industries. The skills from his years of working in the management consulting and tech start up markets have unleashed his passion to teach entrepreneurs to be more successful. Dragos quit his job at Accenture 2 years ago in order to pursue his true passion. Now, he is running a successful online business teaching over 20,000 people about Productivity, Excel, PowerPoint & Social Media. He is an expert in several different social networking skills and has used his skills to connect with high-level entrepreneurs across various industries.
- Jimmy is an award winning Udemy instructor who has traveled to 66 countries while running his online business. His work has been featured in Entrepreneur and Business Insider. Several of Jimmy’s courses have been featured as bestsellers and in 2015 he won the first Udemy Innovation Award for his innovative and high quality approach to online teaching and mentoring students. He helps his clients in the fields of Business Skills, Social Dynamics & Online Business Strategy and taking that big step to a completely different lifestyle. Jimmy is a great example that it is possible to live like a multi-millionaire without spending huge amounts of money. The key is to take the time to carefully design a dream lifestyle and implement it using proven strategies and hacks. Prior to starting his media and consulting companies, Jimmy worked at Goldman Sachs.
- Anyone interested in learning how to improving their networking skills/strategies.