Want to know how NLP algorithms work and how people apply it to solve data science problems? You are looking at right course!
This course has been created, designed and assembled by professional Data Scientist who have worked in this field for nearly a decade. We can help you to understand the NLP while keeping you grounded to the implementation on real and data science problems.
We are sure that you will have fun while learning from our tried and tested structure of course to keep you interested in what coming next.
Here is how the course is going to work:
- Session 1: Get introduced to NLP and text mining basics, NLTK package and learn how to prepare unstructured data for further processing.
- Session 2: Lets you understand sentimental analysis using a case study and a practice session.
- Session 3: Teaches you document categorization using various machine learning algorithms.
- Fully packed with LAB Sessions. One to learn from and one to do it by yourself.
- Course includes Python code, Datasets, ipython notebook and other supporting material at the beginning of each section for you to download and use on your own.
Who this course is for:
- Data Scientists who are curious about NLP.
- Data Analysts working on text data and want to get some insight using NLP.
- Students who want to learn NLP.
- Be able to understand the Python syntax and familiar with basics of Data Science.
- Prerequisite course : Machine Learning Made Easy : Beginner to Expert using Python
- Knowledge of Text Processing will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of ML Algorithms
Last updated 10/2018
NLP and Text mining with python(for absolute beginners only).zip | Mirror [Size: 1.2 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)