Hi, welcome to the course!!
Through the 11 chapters of this course, you’ll learn
- What Hapi.js is
- How to setup a Node.js & Hapi.js server
- How to validate server input & payloads, then respond with proper error messages & status codes
- Server composition and configuration for additions & modifications
- How to serve simple static content & complex static content over HTTP
- How to simplify your server content using templates & Handlebars
- How to secure your web application with Basic Authentication and 3rd party Authentication providers like Azure Active Directory (AzureAD)
- How to connect to, query, insert and update records into a relational database
- How to monitor your server, output logs, and ship those logs to a centralized repository like Splunk
- How to easily generate Swagger API documentation
- How to unit test using Lab & Code
- How to unit test using Jest
- How to output code coverage reports
- So much more!
What version of Hapi.js is used in this course?
The latest version major version of Hapi.js – 17.x.x
Comments? Questions? Suggestions?
Leave a question in the QA section of this course!
Who this course is for:
- whether you’re a beginner, or have building web applications for a long time, this course has lots of content to learn from!
- A computer on which you can install software (Windows, MacOS, or Linux)
- Your favorite text editor or IDE
Last updated 9/2018
Node.js & Hapi.js: Building Enterprise Web Apps.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.9 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)