OpenShift Enterprise is a private PaaS offering from Redhat. It is based on the same platform that powers OpenShift Online, and it is packaged for customers who want an on-premise private cloud deployment.
This course covers an introduction to OpenShift Enterprise v3.2 platform and a step-by-step installation of a basic environment with one master and two nodes, it also covers enabling cluster metrics and exploring metrics of running pods from web console. We will configure auto-scaling of a test PHP application and stress test the app to see auto-scaling in action.
This environment is hosted on Amazon AWS, although it is not a direct objective of the course to teach AWS, students will have a nice hands-on exercise by creating a full environment on Amazon cloud. In this course we will use VPC, EC2 & Route53 services from AWS.
Who this course is for:
- Cloud Architects looking for an introduction to OpenShift
- System Admins and Developers getting started with OpenShift
- Basic knowledge of Cloud offerings and PaaS is recommended
- Basic linux administration skills is recommended
- Basic Amazon AWS knowledge is recommended
- Having active OpenShift subscription is required to do the installation
Last updated 5/2017
OpenShift Enterprise v3.2 Installation and Configuration.zip | Mirror [Size: 264.4 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)