High availability is becoming very important to every business in the world. Customer demands are increasing day by day and 24/7 availability is what needed. As an Oracle DBA, implementation of high availability features is in high demand.
Master Oracle High Availability Setup using Oracle Data Guard Technology.
- High availability
- Types of standby databases
- Physical standby configuration
- Troubleshoot data guard
- Active data guard configuration
Oracle Data Guard is the most powerful skill a DBA can have!
Oracle Data Guard is a technology which helps you protect against planned and unplanned downtime. Master Oracle 11g Data Guard video course teaches you how to implement Oracle Data Guard in real time environment. The course briefly discuss about the need of Oracle Data Guard, Oracle High Availability and how to setup Oracle Data Guard. The course also explores Data Guard architecture, function, different types and more.
Course Content Overview
In over 18 lectures, the course covers implementation of Oracle Data Guard in your existing environment and troubleshoot Data Guard sync related issues.
Starting with the introduction to Oracle High Availability, this course will provide you foundation for types of Data Guard. With a very good foundation of Data Guard types, you will be able to establish a strong understanding of Oracle Site Failure Technology.
Further, the course will make you master in Physical standby configuration. You will understand production database changes, parameters for production database, cloning production database for standby, enabling data guard services and verifying your data guard setup.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to even implement Active data guard from physical standby. With working files and scripts, you will be able to setup Data Guard configuration in your PCs.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who would like to learn Oracle Data Guard Technology
- On job people, who are looking to become expert in Oracle Data Guard
- For students who completed – Oracle 11g Basic DBA course
- Basic knowledge of Database Administration
- Standard laptop / desktop for practicing course assignments
- Windows / Mac / Linux PC, Minimum 8 GB RAM and 100 GB HDD Storage
- Virtualization software VirtualBox – Create two machines
- OEL 5.9 / 6.5 ISO image file to install Linux on Virtual Box
Oracle Data Guard – Configure physical standby on virtualbox.zip | Mirror [Size: 312.9 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)