Persuasion Mastery: Become More Persuasive Fast
- Know how to apply Aristoteles’ theory of persuasion (ethos, pathos, logos)
Use cognitive dissonance in order to sound more persuasive
Be able to differentiate between different kinds of needs in Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- Use 10+ strategies in order to become more confident, improve posture and become an overall more well-spoken person
- Know how to use the social proof, reciprocity and many other strategies in order to bring across your arguments
- Please take a pen and paper with you in order to take notes
- You should have problems with public speaking or self-esteem
Would you like to know how to become more persuasive, bring your arguments across and convince other people of your opinion quickly? Then this course is for you!
In this course, we will cut the slack and only focus on what really matters: Highly effective persuasion techniques that were tested over thousands of years (literally). For instance we will cover persuasion strategies of the Ancient Greeks, learn about ethos, logos and pathos and much more!
So what exactly are we going to cover in this course?
- Aristoteles’ Theory of Persuasion: In this regard, we will cover Ethos, pathos and logos, and other concepts first developed in Ancient Greece. You will learn how to apply them and you will through them become more persuasive.
- Cognitive Dissonance – You will learn about cognitive dissonance and how to use it in discussions. We will learn about thought consistency and how to make other people trust you instantly.
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs – There are different kinds of needs we will cover. Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs is a system established to differentiate between different kinds of needs. We will learn how to use it and apply it in real world environments
- Additional psychological and rhetorical hacks – At the end of this course, we will cover additional highly effective psychological and rhetorical hacks that will help you to improve your posture, flow and will make you an overall more well-spoken and confident person.
While other courses leave you confused, this is an A-Z guide! The complete course on persuasion.
Now, I want my students to always feel comfortable when they make a purchase, that’s why I have uploaded multiple free videos for you to view at any time.
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO RISK BUT EVERYTHING TO GAIN!
It’s time to take action. This offer won’t last forever.
Go ahead and click the take this course right now button and I will see you in the course. Thanks again for enrolling!
- People who don’t like public speaking or have problems bringing their points across
- Individuals that suffer from low self-esteem and that want to become more persuasive
- Professional speakers and debaters who would like to update their skills
- Everyone interested in the field of personal transformation and persuasion
pass rar : almutmiz.net