You will get a step by step tutorial on what you need to do to get full control over any home, car door or any other door that you want to add more security too.
This is a course on interfacing Door lock, Computer, LCD, Keypad and other devices with PIC Microcontroller to achieve the ultimate goal of creating that electronic lock. It will give you the ability to make higher level Projects.
You will know how to use the technology embedded in your Microcontroller to make your everyday life away much safer.
Things You Will be introduced to in this Course:
- Door lock an electronic one
- LCD (Liquid crystal display)
- Keypad 4*3 or 4*4
- PIC Microcontroller
- Wires, Resistors and other basic electronic stuff
Software that will be used in this Course:
- MikroC Pro for writing the C code that will be used by PIC Microcontroller
- Proteus For Simulation Purposes, we will use it to draw the schematic and test out the code before doing the practical part
At the end of this course, you will be able to Program PIC Microcontroller to control an electronic door lock and make it open or close using a number that you will enter via keypad, you will also display the entered data using LCD Display.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Interested in Microcontrollers
- Anyone Interested in Making Projects
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Topics in Programming and Microcontroller
- Anyone looking to build his own Security Locker
- Basic experience in Electronics
- Basic experience in Programming
Last updated 9/2018
PIC Microcontroller: Make an Electronic Door Lock System.zip | Mirror [Size: 105.6 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)