Do you want to learn, master and use PL/SQL?
If you are not familiar with PL/SQL, you will miss the opportunity to have proper code management and work with Oracle.
What if you could change that?
My complete PL/SQLcourse will show you the exact strategies and techniques you need to declare PL/SQL variables, use event triggers, create stored procedures and work in Oracle database. Learning this knowledge cost about a meal and you will get over 4 hours of videos. Plus, you can ask questions anytime! 🙂
What Is In This Course?
Your Oracle PL/SQL Skills Will Never Be The Same.
Aside if you are knowledgeable at PL/SQL and use stored procedures & functions, know the nested program blocks, build and manage packages, work with the triggers and know types of PL/SQL program units
Martin Fowler, an author and speaker, has spoken on the topic and said “Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.”
You can try this course at no financial risk!
If You Want To Learn PL/SQL, Here’s What You Will Get:
- Database Terminologies
- Basic Concepts of SQL
- Learning Different RDBMS
- Various Syntaxes of SQL
- Data Types in SQL
- SQL Operators & Expressions in SQL
- SQL Wildcards & Constraints
- Data Manipulation in Oracle SQL
- Creating Your First Database
- Tables in Oracle SQL
- Create & Drop Table
- Queries in Oracle SQL
- Insert, Select, Update & Delete Query
- Clauses of SQL
- Where, And & Or, Order By, Group By, Like & Top, Having Clause
Figure Out If You Need This Course:
- Do you know what it takes to have a much, improved performance?
- Are you wondering how to have organized codes?
- Do you understand what it takes to implement any changes easily?
In this case, our course will get you forward.
Are you a database administrators, SQL Developer, application designers and developers or just looking to learn PL/SQL?
I will show you precisely what to do to solve these situations with simple and easy techniques that anyone can apply.
Here’s Why To Learn PL/SQL
Why To Learn PL/SQL:
1. You will declare PL/SQL variables.
2. You will use event triggers.
3. You will create stored procedures.
4. You will work in Oracle database.
Who this course is for:
- Database Administrators, SQL Developer, Application Designers And Developers
- Just Looking To Learn PL/SQL
- This Is Not For People Looking For Lazy Ways
- No Prior Knowledge Or Work Is Necessary To Take This Course.
- Pen And Paper For Precious Notes
Last updated 2/2018
PL/SQL Oracle Database Administration: Server UNIX & Queries.zip | Mirror [Size: 303.6 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)