PMP Preparation Course 6th Edition includes 42 PDUs – Arabic
What you’ll learn
Describe and understand all Project Management processes, as outlined in the PMI® PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition.
Gain the all must necessary information to prepare for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Exam.
Describe Project Management Principles and Techniques and how they apply to the day-to-day in the real and logical sequence of any project management of projects and operations.
Understand the Eligibility Requirements and the nature of the PMP® exam.
Understand the Exam Strategies and Know where to Focus while Preparing for the Exam and how to collect some tricks on the exam.
holders middle school education (secondary) must provide 7,500 hours practical experience in the field of project management is equivalent to five years of field experience + training course duration of 35 hours dependent (ie training course mesh is required in the training center)
holders Supreme Qualifications 4 years and over must provide a 4500-hour practical experience in the field of Project Management is equivalent to three years of field experience + training course duration of 35 hours dependent (ie training course mesh is required in the training center)
PMP Preparation Course By Process Groups According to PMBOK Sixth Edition – Last update Jan.2020
In This Course, we will Study 49 processes of Project Management in 5 Processes Groups with 100 Practical Q&A.
- A Project Management Process Group is a logical grouping of project management processes to achieve specific project objectives.
- Process Groups are independent of project phases.
- Project management processes are grouped into the following five Project Management Process Groups:
- Initiating Process Group. Those processes performed to define a new project or a new phase of an existing project by obtaining authorization to start the project or phase.
- Planning Process Group. Those processes required to establish the scope of the project, refine the objectives and define the course of action required to attain the objectives that the project was undertaken to achieve.
- Executing Process Group. Those processes performed to complete the work defined in the project management plan to satisfy the project requirements.
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group. Those processes required to track, review, and regulate the progress and performance of the project; identify any areas in which changes to the plan are required, and initiate the corresponding changes.
- Closing Process Group. Those processes performed to formally complete or close the project, phase, or contract.
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers
- project management students
- Project Management Office (PMO) team
- Business owners
- Fresh graduate Individuals
- Company directors
- Anyone who wishes to obtain the PMP® certificate