Theory based approach to learning Web Development Sucks! Being a self-thought web-developer I understand how hard and daunting task it is when you actually have to develop something from scratch on your own.
Why did I create this course?
I’ve seen people spending months of time reading books and following tutorials and getting nowhere because most of these courses explain the syntax and features of the language, but practical implementation is a big thing which is lacking. The problem with existing resources is, they tell you how to do stuff, but they don’t show you the concept applied in a real world website. This course does that. Straight and no fluff approach to actually learning how to build things.
You will get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee.
What this course DOESN’T cover…
- Back-end technologies.
- Same boring HTML syntax explanation using PowerPoint Slides.
- In-depth theory of the languages.
- Theoretical Syntax Explanation.
Technologies we will learn…
- Bootstrap 4.1 (Latest Version of Bootstrap)
- Designing the Layout of Site using Photoshop
- Working with Git and Committing Our Code to Github.
- and a lot more….
Who is the target audience?
- Beginner Front-end Web Development Students
- There is absolutely no prior development knowledge required before enrolling into the course. The course has an over the shoulder approach to teaching.
Last updated 7/2018
Practical Front-end Web Development Learn With Projects 2018.zip | Mirror [Size: 2.5 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)