Professional WordPress Theme Development from Scratch
- Create a WordPress Theme with Twitter Bootstrap
- Create 4 Different WordPress Themes
- Convert 26 PSD files into WordPress Templates
- Learn how to transform any PSD file into a WordPress Theme
- Learn Good Practices in WordPress Theme Development
- Learn some advanced Features like Custom fields and Custom Post Types
- Understand WordPress Theme Development
- Create Mobile First WordPress Themes
- Learn how to Write Secure WordPress Code
- Learn how to create Options Pages in WordPress
What we´re going to build in this course
PHP: The Basics – Up And Running with PHP
Our First Project – Restaurant WordPress Theme
First Project: Restaurant Theme – Working with the About Us Template
First Project: Restaurant Theme – Working with the Menu Page
First Project: Restaurant Theme – Working with the Blog Template
First Project: Restaurant Theme – Working with the Gallery Page
First Project: Restaurant Theme – Working with the Reservation Form
First Project: Restaurant Theme – Adding Option Pages to your Theme
First Project: Restaurant Theme – Building the Front Page
First Project: Adding Google Maps API V3 to our Theme
First Project: Restaurant Theme – Adding Theme Options
First Project: Remove Reservations from the Admin Panel
Adding Google Recaptcha to our Reservations Form
Building Our Second Theme – A City Blog
Working with the template files
Adding Advanced Functionality to our Website
Building Our Third Theme – A Travel Agency Website
Preparing our theme for Development
Working with About Us Page
Working with Tours Section
Working with Testimonials Section
Working with the Blog Template
Working with Contact Us Page
Creating the Home Page
Customizing the Login Form
Building a WordPress Theme with Twitter Bootstrap
- A Code Editor (There´s a video where i’m gonna show 4 different free editors)
- A Local Server (I´m gonna be using MAMP but LOCAL, WAMP or BITNAMI are free and work great!! )
- 26 PSD Files already Included (if you don’t have Photoshop don’t worry i’ll be including all the files)
- Images for this course already included + Content and Other materials to develop Amazing WordPress Themes
COURSE UPDATE 2017:
I added 90 new videos ( a new complete theme ) that makes this course perfect for the 2017 year in WordPress Theme Development.
We’re building a Complete Restaurant Theme, some of the features of this theme are:
- Mobile First with a Custom Grid
- Reservation Module as part of the Theme
- Includes Custom Post Types and Advanced Custom Fields
Plus many more.. checkout the First Theme Video for free
COURSE UPDATE DECEMBER 2016:
17 New Videos, PHP Basics 🙂 if you want to learn WordPress then you should know at least the basics of PHP, and in this course you will find 17 videos that will teach you PHP the right way!
COURSE UPDATE AUGUST 2016:
35 new Videos had been added to this course where you will learn how to develop a WordPress Theme using Twitter Bootstrap
Start creating your own CUSTOM WordPress Themes from scratch with this 100% practical course.
We will build 4 projects, adding more functionality and complexity:
- A Restaurant WebSite: Includes Advanced Custom Fields, Custom Post Types, Mobile First CSS, advanced jQuery integration with some practical examples, how to write secure themes in WordPress
- A City Blog Website: You will Learn the basics of WordPress Theme Development in this project.
- A Travel Agency Website: In this project you will learn how to use WordPress starter themes, Advanced Custom Fields, Widgets API and Custom Post Types.
- A Blog: In this project you will learn how to integrate Twitter Bootstrap to create amazing responsive WordPress themes.
WordPress powers 25% of the websites in the world, knowing WordPress Theme Development is a key skill this days, you will be able to develop your own themes by the end of this course.
25 Hours of content full of tips, tricks and techniques for WordPress theme development in one course (The same techniques that i use in my , Plus:
- 3 Complete Projects will be developed
- 26 PSD files to Convert into WordPress templates included
- Understand what are Custom Post Types, Custom Fields and how to use the Widgets API
- You can ask me anything about WordPress Theme Development using the Udemy Panel
- Don’t be afraid to code, i will guide you and help you in all the process 🙂
- if you have basic HTML & CSS experience and you want to create dynamic sites, this course is for you!
- Previous WordPress Theme Development experience isn´t required, i assume this is your first WordPress Theme
- If you´re trying to Learn Custom Post Types, Custom Fields, Widgets API, create a REAL WORLD PROJECT this course is for YOU!
- If you wan to create mobile first, CSS3 Compatible WordPress Theme this course is for you
- If you learn best by building real world projects this course is for you, we’re building 4 COMPLETE PROJECTS!