Apps built on jQuery Mobile can be deployed and published on multiple OSes and are compatible with numerous platforms. Now, you can get on board with one of the hottest app development platform with the help of this course!
Our course has been created to give you the right balance of theory and practical, by dividing the course into theory as well as hands-on projects. The course is packed with a lot of examples and also includes 5 different projects to help you get down and dirty with this brilliant framework.
The course will help you breakdown the fundamentals of installing and actually coding in jQuery Mobile, before moving on to helping you understand important syntax and functions using the 5 different projects.
The course will cover important concepts such as creating simple websites, add multiple pages, integrating APIs, adding themes and also incorporating CRUD applications.
5 Apps that we will cover in this course:
- Simple Mobile Website – a basic website to familiarize you with the syntax
- Mobile Movies App – this will help you become familiar with adding features such as fetching, and creating databases.
- Event Manager – In this project, you will learn how to incorporate CRUD applications using MongoDB.
- WeatherReporter – Here you will build a weather report app from scratch and learn how to integrate APIs
- MealTracker – Learn in detail about themes and adding data to local storage with this application.
Who is the target audience?
- Any one who wants to learn Mobile jQuery will find this course very useful
- Basic knowledge of jQuery will help but not necessary to complete this course
Projects in jQuery Mobile: Learn by building Real World Apps.zip | Mirror [Size: 470.4 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)