Protractor Tutorials on End-to-End testing on AngularJS websites. A wrapper over Selenium WebDriverJS library.
- Automate any Angular and non AngularJS websites using Protractor
- Learn various new locator strategies
- crack protractor interviews
With a sudden increase in AngularJS websites current market demand is moving towards Protractor for automation. Now before we proceed further we first need to understand what exactly is Protractor?
Protractor is an end to end testing framework specially designed to perform automation testing on AngularJS based web applications. Protractor API works as a wrapper over the most powerful Selenium WebDriver API and is built on top of WebDriverJS that uses native events and browser specific drivers to interact with web based application as a normal user would do.
There’s a massive increase in locator strategies in Protractor which also allows you to test AngularJS specific elements including the existing locator that we get from WebDriver API without configuring or putting any extra effort. Waits and Syncs are handled in a more effective manner so we need to to worry about sync issues as well.
Protractor is one of the end to end testing framework in AngularJS
Additional Locator strategies:
- By binding
- By repeater
- By textarea
- By model
- WebElement all
- WebElement evaluate, etc.
About course coverage:
- End to end testing on AngujarJS websites
- Handling elements on a Non-Angular websites
- Different locator techniques
- Writing Protractor tests
- Jasmine concepts
- Creating test cases and test suites
- Parallel and Multiple browser execution
- Framework designing using Page Object Model design pattern
- Creating common utilities
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/angularjs-protractor-tutorial/.