Become a Master in Data Acquisition, Visualization, and Time Series Analysis with Python 3 and acquire employers’ one of the most requested skills of 21st Century! An expert level Data Science professional can earn minimum $100000 (that’s five zeros after 1) in today’s economy.
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the Data Science and Time Series with Python 3 on Udemy! Whether you have never worked with Data Science before, already know basics of Python, or want to learn the advanced features of Pandas Time Series with Python 3, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Data Science and Time Series with Python 3, Jupyter, NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and Plotly .
(Note, we also provide you PDFs and Jupyter Notebooks in case you need them)
With over 95 lectures and more than 10 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned in teaching you Data Science with Python 3, Pandas, and Time Series Analysis!
This course will teach you Data Science and Time Series in a very practical manner, with every lecture comes a programming video and a corresponding Jupyter notebook that has Python 3 code! Learn in whatever manner is the best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python3, NumPy, matplotlib, Jupyter, Pandas, and Plotly installed on your Windows computer and Raspberry Pi.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Basics of Scientific Python Ecosystem
- Basics of Pandas
- Basics of NumPy and Matplotlib
- Installation of Python 3 on Windows
- Setting up Raspberry Pi
- Tour of Python 3 environment on Raspberry Pi
- Jupyter installation and basics
- NumPy Ndarrays
- Array Creation Routines
- Basic Visualization with Matplotlib
- Ndarray Manipulation
- Random Array Generation
- Bitwise Operations
- Statistical Functions
- Basics of Matplotlib
- Installation of SciPy and Pandas
- Linear Algebra with NumPy and SciPy
- Data Acquisition with Python 3
- MySQL and Python 3
- Data Acquisition with Pandas
- Dataframes and Series in Pandas
- Time Series in Pandas
- Time Series analysis with Matplotlib, Plotly, Seaborn, and Altair
You will get lifetime access to over 95 lectures plus corresponding PDFs and the Jupyter notebooks for the lectures!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back.
So what are you waiting for? Learn Data Science and Time Series with Python 3 in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
Who this course is for:
- Data Science Professionals: Data Scientists and Data Engineers
- AI and Machine Learning Professionals
- Scientists, Mathematicians, Physicists, and Engineers
- Python Developers and Programmers
- Managers and Business Professionals
- Anyone who wants to learn
- Windows PC/ Raspberry Pi with Internet Connection
- Zeal and enthusiasm to learn new things
- a burning desire to take your career to the next level
- Basic Programming and Python Programming Basics
- basic mathematics knowledge will be greatly appreciated
Last updated 7/2019
Python 3 Data Science – Time Series with Pandas.zip | Mirror [Size: 5.1 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)