Why would you take this course?
Do you want to become a Python Developer without having to spend a lot of money on books and boring theoretical courses?
Are you a network professional who wants to start automating network tasks using Python?
Or maybe you’re seeking a raise or even a career change?
What’s this course all about?
Python Network Programming (version 3.7) course aimed not only at network professionals, but at anyone having little or no experience in coding or network automation and a great desire to start learning Python from scratch. This hands-on Python Network Programming training takes you from “Hello World!” to building complex network applications in no time.
During this course you will learn Python concepts which are relevant to your networking job and build some amazing network tools:
- Introduction – What’s This Course All About?
- Python 3 – Basics
- Python 3 – Strings
- Python 3 – Numbers and Booleans
- Python 3 – Lists
- Python 3 – Sets
- Python 3 – Tuples
- Python 3 – Ranges
- Python 3 – Dictionaries
- Python 3 – Conditionals, Loops and Exceptions
- Python 3 – Functions and Modules
- Python 3 – File Operations
- Python 3 – Regular Expressions
- Python 3 – Classes and Objects
- Python 3 – Advanced Concepts and Tools
- Python 3 – Download the Cheat Sheet
- Python 3 – Download the E-Book
- Setting Up the Working Environment
- Network Application #1 – Reading / Writing Device Configuration via SSH
- Network Application #2 – Building an Interactive Subnet Calculator
- Network Application #3 – Extracting Network Parameters & Building Graphs
- Network Application #4 – Building a Basic Network Packet Sniffer
- Network Application #5 – Config File Management and E-mail Notifications
- Final Section – Get Your Certificate, Let’s Connect on Social Media, Bonuses
Sounds unbelievable given your current programming experience? Well, it’s true! How?
First, you will learn and practice every Python 3 key concept, which is explained in one or more video lectures, followed by a short quiz. Each video is filled with relevant examples, in a learn-by-doing fashion and the quizzes will help you consolidate the main ideas behind each Python topic.
After laying the foundation (and also exploring some advanced Python topics), you will dive right into the real-life network scenarios and apply your knowledge to build 5 great network tools using the power of Python.
Equipped with working files, cheat sheets and Python code samples, you will be able to work alongside me on each lecture and each application. I will provide a virtual machine with all the Python modules already installed and also the full code for each application, so you can save time and start coding and testing on the spot.
We will use emulated Arista vEOS switches in VirtualBox to test our Python apps in a network environment, so you can see the actual results of running your Python code.
I encourage you to learn Python, an amazingly beginner-friendly programming language and take your network engineering job to a higher level of automation.
Who this course is for:
- Network Administrators, Network Engineers, Network Managers, Systems Engineers.
- Network Quality Assurance Engineers, Network Analysts, Network Professionals.
- Python Developers Who Want to Apply Their Knowledge in Network Automation.
- No prior Python knowledge is required! This training teaches your everything, from scratch.
- You should have a great desire to learn Python programming and do it in a hands-on fashion, without having to watch countless videos filled with slides and theory.
- You should already be familiar with networking concepts like: Switching, TCP/IP, CLI, SSHv2, Telnet, OSI Layers.
- You are going to use only free software throughout the course: Python 3.7, VirtualBox, Arista vEOS, Notepad++.
- All you need is a decent PC or laptop (2GHz CPU, 8-16GB RAM) and an Internet connection to download the free tools.
- Preferably, you should have a Windows OS to work on, to be fully synchronized with the course content.
Last updated 1/2019
Python 3 Network Programming – Build 5 Network Applications.zip | Mirror [Size: 5.2 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)