Description[NOTE: This course will be constantly updated & improved as per your feedback. All questions will get answered and the course author (Michael) will be very present to guide you.]
This course was built by Michael Mustaine (Data Scientist & Machine Learning expert) and Eduonix Learning Solutions with a simple idea in mind: teach you the basics of Python + Data Science in a practical way, so that you can acquire, test and master your Python skills gradually.
If you check the course’s curriculum, you’ll see that you’ll learn all these things with Python:
- Using Variables & Strings
- Using Booleans & Logical Operators
- Using Functions & Packages
- Using Lists, Tuples and Dictionaries
- Using For & While Loops
- Using Panda & Data Frames
- Doing Data Visualization
- Scraping Web Data
- Doing some basic Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Basics of Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- And much more to come..
In any case, Michael will be here for you and answer any questions you may have, and he’ll constantly update and improve the course’s content. The goal is to make your learning a very interactive process.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Python
- Anyone who wants to learn Data Science
- Anyone who wants to become a Data Scientist
- Anyone who wants to learn how to scrape data
- Anyone who wants to get into Machine Learning
- Anyone who wants to get into Deep Learning
- Nothing required apart from a computer and an internet connection.
- Willingness to learn something new. 🙂
Last updated 12/2018
Python + Data Science : Practical Guide [13 Hours].zip | Mirror [Size: 4.5 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)