Become a Master in Data Acquisition and Visualization with Python 3 and acquire employers’ one of the most requested skills of 21st Century! An expert level Data Science can earn minimum $100000 (that’s five zeros after 1) in today’s economy.
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the Data Science with Python 3 on Udemy! Whether you have never worked with Data Visualization before, already know basics of Python, or want to learn the advanced features of Plotly with Python 3, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Scientific Data Visualization with Python 3, Jupyter, NumPy, Matplotlib, and Plotly .
(Note, we also provide you PDFs and Jupyter Notebooks in case you need them)
With over 50 lectures this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned in teaching you Scientific Data Visualizations with Python 3 and Plotly!
This course will teach you Data Science in a very practical manner, with every lecture comes a programming video and a corresponding Jupyter notebook that has Python 3 code! Learn in whatever manner is the best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python3, NumPy, matplotlib, Jupyter, Pandas, and Plotly installed on your Windows computer and Raspberry Pi.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Basics of Scientific Python Ecosystem
- Basics of Pandas
- Basics of NumPy and Matplotlib
- Installation of Python 3 on Windows
- Setting up Raspberry Pi
- Tour of Python 3 environment on Raspberry Pi
- Jupyter installation and basics
- NumPy Ndarrays
- Array Creation Routines
- Basic Visualization with Matplotlib
- Ndarray Manipulation
- Random Array Generation
- Bitwise Operations
- Statistical Functions
- Basics of Matplotlib
- Installation of SciPy
- Linear Algebra with NumPy and SciPy
- Data Acquisition with Python 3
- Basics of Plotly
- Scientific Visualizations with Plotly
Who this course is for:
- Data Science Professionals: Data Scientists and Data Engineers
- AI and Machine Learning Professionals
- Scientists, Mathematicians, Physicists, and Engineers
- Python Developers and Programmers
- Managers and Business Professionals
- Anyone who wants to learn
- Windows PC/ Raspberry Pi with Internet Connection
- Zeal and enthusiasm to learn new things
- a burning desire to take your career to the next level
- Basic Programming and Python Programming Basics
- basic mathematics knowledge will be greatly appreciated
Last updated 4/2019
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)