Welcome to Qualitative Data Analysis using MAXQDA. There are two main types of researches: quantitative research and qualitative research. If you look at the most of the researchers around yourself, their skills are often limited to quantitative research tools. This is mainly because qualitative researchers are still not part of the curriculum of many universities and institutions around the world. In case qualitative researchers are taught at masters or doctoral level they are presented in a very complex and esoteric manner making it very difficult for the students to comprehend the method of qualitative research. Research is all about methods and innovative ideas. You will always feel handicapped unless and until you learn the techniques on your own by right guidance and constant practice.
Often in the name of qualitative research, many people analyze their data in a vague and subjective manner. My method is to use qualitative software for teaching qualitative analysis. This is because software are based on logical steps and any analysis learned through them makes the learning clear and concrete. MAXQDA is the most comprehensive software for doing mixed method research.
So if you have been trying to learn qualitative analysis but you felt lost in philosophical discourses and complex terminologies of your books and course material then this course is for you. The course is developed in such a way that you will be able to plan and initiate your qualitative project from scratch without any external support. However, I always recommend reading as it broadens our mind.
You’ll find this course useful if:
- You are looking to enrich yourself data analysis skills by mastering both qualitative and quantitative methods. Your research skills are incomplete unless you master both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- You want to use mixed method research in your thesis, project, article or assignment. MAXQDA is the only qualitative software that offers the facility of mixed method research.
- You want to publish a high impact journals
- You want to teach qualitative research methodology to yourself or your students with utmost objectivity and clarity.
Lifelong Support from the Instructor:
With this course, you get lifetime access and support in case you face any problem with your qualitative data analysis. I am very quick and supportive to the problems of my students. I myself have been researchers from past 10 years so I understand the pain of being a researcher.
One Months Refund Guarantee:
Moreover, Udemy offers you an unconditional One Month’s Refund Guarantee in case you wish to take your money back. No questions asked.
Free Updates at No Extra Cost:
I love building few courses which are self-contained in a sense you don’t need to look at multiple sources or take many courses for the same. However, Rome was not built in a day, and so a good course evolves and not built in a single stint. Excellence is always a marathon. So, I keep on updating my courses by adding additional material as per new developments, student queries and time. I never split my courses for revenue or anything. You will get free access to all updates and new materials in future added to this course without paying anything extra.
It is Your Moment of Action:
Your time is precious, so look no further and don’t waste it on learning qualitative analysis in bits and pieces from random YouTube videos or difficult to digest voluminous books. I have distilled all the relevant concepts that you require to carry out your analysis is an easy to understand language as much possible with a lot of examples, practice and free datasets.
So, Join this course now and gift yourself the power of qualitative analysis using MAXQDA.
Who is the target audience?
- Research Analysts
- PhD Students
- Research Scholars
- Corporate Research Professionals
- University/College Teachers
- Researchers Looking to Publish in High Impact Journals
- Anyone willing to learn Qualitative Data Analysis
- Data Analysts
- Analytics Professionals working in Big Consultancy Firms
- People Looking to Make a Career in Research and Analytics Field
- A copy of MAXQDA Software (Trial Version is Free)
- A laptop/computer (MAXQDA runs on both Windows and Mac)
Qualitative Data Analysis using MAXQDA Analytics Hands On!!.zip | Mirror [Size: 2.5 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)