This course is fully up-to-date with the latest version of React (16.8) and includes the newly introduced React Hooks feature!
About this Course:-
Hey, Welcome to udemy courses. In this course I will teach you react really from scratch. If you intended to learn new technology than this course is all about learning new technology. React is a Front-end framework for creating views. Previously we used HTML to create views but react is a new way to do that.
Hi, My name is akshay kashyap and in this course i will be you instructor.
I this course we will learn react really from the start. We will create react application using both ways. For the beginners I will demonstrate how to create react app using CDN ( contend delivery network ) and when you familiar with the app we will build react application using npm. Which is the most developer do.
More details please!
React to the rescue!
React is all about components – basically custom HTML elements – with which you can quickly build amazing and powerful web apps. Just build a component once, configure it to your needs, dynamically pass data into it (or listen to your own events!) and re-use it as often as needed.
Need to display a list of users in your app? It’s as simple as creating a “User” component and outputting it as often as needed.
This course will start at the very basics and explain what exactly React is and how you may use it (and for which kind of apps). Thereafter, we’ll go all the way from basic to advanced. We’ll not just scratch the surface but dive deeply into React.
By the end of the course, you can build amazing React (single page) applications!
A detailed list with the course content can be found below.
Who’s teaching you in this course?
My name is akshay kashyap, I’m a freelance web developer and worked with React in many projects. I know what I’m talking about and I know where the pain points can be found.
It’s my goal to get you started with React as quick as possible and ensure your success. But I don’t just focus on students getting started. I want everyone to benefit from my courses, that’s why we’ll dive deeply into React and why I made sure to also share knowledge that’s helpful to advanced React developers.
What should you bring to succeed in that course?
What’s inside the course?
- The “What”, “Why” and “How”
- React Basics (Base features, syntax and concepts)
- Managing state with class-based components
- Functional Component
- Stateless Functional Component
- How to output lists and conditional content
- Unidirectional Data flow control
- Higher Order Component
- Webpack and Babel with React Setup
- Styling of React components
- …and much more!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn how to build reactive and fast web apps
- Anyone who’s interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Netflix
- Students who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
Who this course is for:
- Programmers looking to learn React
- Engineers who have researched React but have had trouble mastering some concepts
- Windows Computer
- Basic Understanding of HTML/CSS
Last updated 3/2019
React 16.8 – The Complete Guide(Incl Hooks, Router, Project).zip | Mirror [Size: 1.4 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)