This course is a complete view into building production ready applications using React and Reactive Extensions!
This series is a project-based look at using all of the technologies that are becoming commonplace in the web development world. We use Gulp, WebPack, Babel, SASS, and Jasmine to put together a real-world asset pipeline that will support the development and deployment of our application.
This course has four main sections:
- React Primer: we start with an introduction to React terminology and syntax by putting together a few simple applications.
- Asset Pipeline: next, we begin our main project in this course by wiring together Gulp, WebPack, Babel and SASS in order to create an asset pipeline that is necessary to support a React application.
- Project Client: the “meat” of this course; in this section we build all of our client-side code, and use RXJS and React to establish the architecture that will support our project.
- Project Server: the final main section will focus on the creation of a socket-io server that will provide all of the server-side logic of our application.
Finally, at the end of this course, we will deploy our application to a free Heroku hosting account!
The goal of this course is simple: to be a start to finish, end to end, complete look at how we can architect an application properly using modern patterns and techniques while taking advantage of the React library!
Who this course is for:
- Familiarity with the language features of ES2015 is a plus, but not required (you’ll get plenty of practice!)
- This course is for people who want to learn how to use React.js to create production-ready applications and games
- To get the most out of this course, it is HIGHLY recommended that you follow along with implementing the project during the course (source code is provided if you get stuck)
- Have a basic understanding of how to navigate your platform’s terminal or command line
Last updated 11/2016
React.js: Building Production Ready Apps, Start to Finish.zip | Mirror [Size: 2.1 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)