“Of all the judgments we pass in life, none is more important than the judgment we pass on ourselves.” ~ Nathaniel BrandenEach of us has a sense of identity that we establish for ourselves over the years. It is the sum-total of our beliefs about us.This sense of identity gives us our anchor in life and enables us to make all our decisions on what we like, what we do not like, who do we want to associate with and who do we want to avoid. As we mature, this sense of identity keeps becoming more rigid, as over the years, it gets verified again and again.And the simple reason it gets verified is because we always act in ways that are consistent with that identity.Our lives revolve around this concept of our ‘Self-image’, and note here, that I call it a concept as it can be changed! The core of all personal development and transformation begins from the self-image inside out. If we can make even smallest of changes at that level, we can experience big gains on the outside.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is serious about self-help/ personal development and is keen to take his/ her life to the next level
- Anyone who is keen to learn about self-image and how strong a role our self-image plays in how our lives unfold
- Anyone who is keen to achieve a significantly enhanced level of self-confidence
- Anyone who is keen to unlock a new level of motivation, excitement and achievement in his/ her life
- Anyone who is keen to gain more control over themselves and thus their life
- No prior knowledge or experience required
- Have an open mind
- Give a sincere attempt to understand the principles even if they are not in alignment with what you have always believed
- For the first time, it is recommended that you follow lectures in the given order, as this course is a comprehensive curriculum and has been structured to make it most effective for you
- After the first time, you can come back to individual topics as you like
- Complete the exercises even if they feel uncomfortable/ tedious at first; the real lasting impact will come from doing the exercises
Reinvent your self-image to be more confident and successful.zip | Mirror [Size: 334.4 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)