Russ Henneberry – Search Marketing Mastery
Russ Henneberry – Search Marketing Mastery | 3.4 GB
HINT: SEO today isn’t just about Google. Modern search marketers understand that their customers are looking for them across all search channels, and fortunately that’s exactly what we’re covering in this master class and certification.
Think SEO is dead?
Nope. SEO isn’t dead, but it has changed.
Thanks to Google’s Panda and Penguin updates, the old rules of SEO no longer apply. Today, to get ranked (and stay ranked), site owners need to emphasize user experience over traditional variables such as links and keyword density.
More importantly, they need to optimize based on the user’s INTENT (and not just the search bots). This is quite simply the biggest shift to occur in Search Marketing since the launch of Google.
It’s called: IBSO.
Modern search marketing has an entirely new set of rules than older, outdated forms of SEO:
STEP 1: Identify the INTENT and context of the prospect. (This is easier than you think once you have the tools and know how it’s done.)
STEP 2: Create an asset (i.e. blog post, podcast, sales page, product detail page, tool, pricing page, etc.) that satisfies that intent.
STEP 3: Determine where those assets should “live.” (IMPORTANT: SEO is no longer about Google, exclusively. Modern Search Marketers understand that search marketing now includes channels such as YouTube, Amazon, Pinterest, your own website/blog, iTunes, and even local search sites such as Yelp.)
STEP 4: Anticipate the next logical step the searcher will take, and build your user experience around that “ascension target.” (For example, if I’m Googling a term like ‘freshbooks pricing’, a FREE 14-Day Trial offer is a proper ascension path for that intent.)
If all this seems complicated, it’s really not.
BUT the rules have changed, and if you want to compete in the search channels today, you need to understand these new rules and the step-by-step process for implementing them.
And fortunately, that’s exactly what you’re about to learn…
In this master class, you’ll learn:
- How to use the Intent-Based Keyword Research Planner to make your products and services discoverable when your prospects are ready to buy.
- The 7-Point “Search Health Audit Checklist” that trains you to identify and remove crippling search issues (Keyword research, content and link building are useless until you remove these problems.)
- How to use UXO and RXO best practice to build a “white hat”, sustainable search strategy that plays by post-Penguin and Panda rules.
- The 11-point domain level SEO audit that trains you to identify and remove crippling search issues that must be fixed first (Keyword research, content and link building are useless until you remove these problems.)
- A simple Google “command” that identifies SEO problems in 5-minutes or less. (This old search marketer’s trick instantly reveals major issues you’re having with Google like page structure, indexing and “negative SEO” problems.)
- The 12-Point page level SEO audit you’ll apply to every important page on your website (Get pages ranked by hunting down and fixing issues like keyword cannibalization, page redirect issues and duplicate content.)
- The simple 4-Step blog post update process that leverages Google’s “QDF algorithm” and breathes new life into the content you’ve already spent time and energy creating.
- 7 natural ways to build authoritative backlinks to your website so you can get your site ranked for the keywords that matter without feeling “icky” about it.
- How to leverage search and drive organic traffic on every platform that matters including:
- 6 Google SEO elements to keyword optimize on every page of your website (Plus the 2 additional elements to optimize on every blog post)
- The 4 critical YouTube video SEO elements (3 of the 4 video SEO elements that matter on YouTube today have absolutely nothing to do with keywords.)
- 5 ways to increase product rankings on Amazon including a powerful, “set it and forget it” tool that leverages the most important Amazon ranking factor: Verified Reviews.
- 6 iTunes SEO ranking factors that will drive your podcast to the top of the charts (Look out for the section on podcast publishing frequency)
- 4 Pinterest search elements to optimize including the most effective way to design and keyword target pins and boards.
- 5 ways to increase rankings on review sites like Yelp and TripAdvisor and the one search algorithm element that trumps the number of reviews you are receiving.
In short, Search Marketing Specialists (a.k.a. “SEO Masters”) are able to not only increase search rankings and drive traffic …they are able to transform that traffic into leads and sales.
If you’re interested in becoming such a “SEO Master,” then I have one question for you…
What You’ll Learn In This Course
Search Marketing Site Audit
Evaluate the search marketing health of your entire domain, and then get specific with your most popular pages. Once you follow the 23-step domain and page audits, you will be able to identify and remove crippling search issues that must be fixed first (keyword research, content and link building are useless until you remove these problems).
Traffic by Channel
Learn how to measure how much of your traffic is coming from each channel – whether it’s social media, Google search, paid traffic or organic search channels. When you know what’s working and what isn’t, you can focus on boosting certain channels that work best and finding new ways to make your weaker channels shine.
Revamp Your Blog
Update your blogs to leverage Google’s “QDF algorithm” and breathe new life into the content you’ve already spent time and energy creating. Once you find a way to repurpose your content, you can spend less time coming up with brand new concepts, and spend more time driving traffic to your pages.
Earn Media Mentions
Gain credibility through media mentions on and off line. There are eight tried-and-true ways to get your copy in the hands of reputable sources who will give you valuable mentions on the web – driving organic, completely free, traffic!
Download Via UploadGiG https://uploadgig.com/file/download/ade5Be8247f8180A/Search Marketing Mastery.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/D1898b73d2240597/Search Marketing Mastery.part2.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/Af479c185cC1c37b/Search Marketing Mastery.part3.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/761e32cC05dC8131/Search Marketing Mastery.part4.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/9e9bCa4D5156d6a8/Search Marketing Mastery.part5.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/d674caD35553fee4/Search Marketing Mastery.part6.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/793f89A4b9fcc457/Search Marketing Mastery.part7.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/cc487AebbF9514a4/Search Marketing Mastery.part8.rar Download Via NitroFlare http://nitroflare.com/view/4B475CCEC6DD34D/Search_Marketing_Mastery.part1.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/63A33CCD755A715/Search_Marketing_Mastery.part2.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/657F50ACF36E852/Search_Marketing_Mastery.part3.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/16D84CEF8E828AA/Search_Marketing_Mastery.part4.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/7592297759808EF/Search_Marketing_Mastery.part5.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/6DB29D7049C45DF/Search_Marketing_Mastery.part6.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/2B1A2ACB7F91756/Search_Marketing_Mastery.part7.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/B77DBA2A3EAC27E/Search_Marketing_Mastery.part8.rar Download Via RapidGator https://rapidgator.net/folder/4621278/Search Marketing Mastery.html