The Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification will help you rise above the competition and become very marketable, especially to Salesforce Partner companies. Salesforce’s most popular cloud solution is the Sales Cloud, and that is why I have selected this particular Consultant certification as the first one that I have created a course for.
NOTE: The Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification has a pre-requisite that you be certified as a Salesforce Administrator. If you do not already have the Administrator certification, I encourage you to enroll in my Administrator Certification course and Administrator Practice Tests Course to attain that certification first, before attempting this one.
This course covers every core concept and fundamental that is on the Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant certification exam.
This course is designed to follow the structure and sequence of Salesforce’s official Exam Guide for this certification. I have devoted a section of the course to correspond with the 10 sections of the exam guide, which include:
- Salesforce Industry Knowledge
- Salesforce Implementation Strategies
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Solution Design
- Salesforce Marketing and Leads
- Salesforce Account and Contact Management
- Salesforce Opportunity Management
- Salesforce Sales Productivity
- Salesforce Communities and Site Management
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Analytics
- Salesforce Integration and Data Management
I have 6 Salesforce Certifications, including this one. This particular certification extends the base knowledge you acquired in the Admin certification and you will become very familiar with the Sales Cloud. This course covers such things as Quotes, CPQ, Orders, Assets, Work, Data, Sites, Quip, Einstein Lead Scoring, Path (formerly Sales Path), and much, much more.
I am also listed as one of the most popular instructors in the entire IT Certification Category on Udemy.
The consultant certifications for Salesforce make you highly marketable and exemplify that you have both a deep and broad understanding of the platform. The consultant certifications are particularly valuable to Salesforce Partner companies and score heavily in these partner companies’ evaluations and metrics with Salesforce, as they themselves strive to progress from Silver to Gold to Platinum status.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is a Certified Salesforce Administrator, seeking to gain the Sales Cloud Consultant Certification
- Anyone who wishes to advance their career as a consultant on the Salesforce platform
- Anyone who wishes to learn how to extend the Salesforce platform and become more familiar with the Salesforce Sales Cloud
- You must hold a current and active Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Some Salesforce Experience is Helpful
Last updated 12/2018
Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification Course.zip | Mirror [Size: 2.1 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)