In this course I will be teaching you the complete Sass scripting language. I’ll be taking you all the way from variables right up to writing your own Sass functions. I know it has been preached before in relation to building a course from basic to advanced, but with 39 videos you will surely become a Sass expert in no time! If you really put your mind to it you should be able to finish my course within a weekend, and that includes building your own Sass based projects! The course is structured in a linear fashion that takes you from beginner to advanced methods, so if you feel that you know a little HTML/CSS, feel free to skip a few videos and dig right into the nitty gritty parts of the course!
I’ve covered how to install Sass on both a Mac and a Windows machine and everything within the videos that I have produced should work on both systems. If you do get stuck, I’m only a message away to help. The entire reason we are using Sass is to build reusable and DRY (do not repeat yourself code) code. My primary aim throughout this course is to help you understand how to do this.
If you have any experience from any programming language then you should be able to breeze through this course and learn Sass very quickly. If you’re new to this type of syntax and/or programming, don’t be put off. As I’ve mentioned, I’m only a message away from helping you on your journey (we have all been there!).
You may be asking, why should I take this course? Well…I have the entire curriculum covered and I’m always happy to help any of my students, so feel free to get in touch if anything needs clearing up. I really hope you enjoy this course and learn lots along the way!
Who is the target audience?
- You already understand basic CSS and want to improve your productivity by using a CSS preprocessor
- You want to be able to write DRY (Don’t Repeat Yourself) code.
- You want to continue learning and stay on top of current web design trends.
- You want to be able to write flexible, intuitive and lastly scalable code.
- You want to be able to re-use existing pre-built code that the Sass community provides to improve your workflow.
- Web developers and designers who are yet to dive into the world of pre-processors.
- I will cover Mac OS setup and I will also cover Windows setup.
- You have NO previous knowledge of Sass (SCSS).
- You should have brief knowledge of how HTML and CSS works.
- Basic computer skills to install and run applications.
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)