SEO: Perfect SEO Optimized Articles to Rank Page 1 on Google
- How to Craft a Perfectly Optimized Article for SEO Purposes to Rank High on Google
How to Properly Setup the Beginning of The Paragraph for Maximum SEO
How to Properly Use H1, H2, and H3 Headers to Increase SEO
- How to Optimize Images, Tags and Categories to Boost SEO & Increase Traffic
- You should be able to use a PC at the beginner level and have internet access
- It may help if you use wordpress (I’ll be demonstrating using a WordPress website)
SEO isn’t dead, but it isn’t as easy as it used to be…
It Used to Be As Easy As Popping Your Keywords In A Few Times & BOOM – First Page Rankings!
Those days are long gone and now it’s MUCH MORE difficult to rank for keywords.
It’s time to get more strategic in our SEO methods. If you’re not, you’ll be wasting a TON of time and money.
The GOOD NEWS is…
Many of the major issues we encounter with modern-day SEO can be solved in this course…
This course provides:
How to Install & Use Yoast SEO Plugin
How to Optimize Your Images in Bulk & Why It Helps for SEO
How to Optimize Your Tags, Categories and Permalinks
How to Get Reviews to Show Up Next to Your Content in Google
How to Rank High in Google Nowadays (in 2018)
Why Content is King in SEO & How to Produce Quality Content
How to Get an SEO Audit of Your Site for FREE
How to Remove Bad Backlinks
SEO Tips for Beginners like (What SEO Is, What Meta Data Is, What Backlinks Are, ect.)
And a few BONUSES you’re gonna love!
- In lecture 2 I go over Yoast SEO Plugin
- Lecture 3 I go into the actual article optimization. I cover all the other aspects from there.
- Lectures 4-7 How to Optimize Various Elements in WordPress
- Lectures 8-9 How to Rank Higher in Google
- Lectures 10-15 SEO Tips
Sasha, How Do You Know So Much About SEO?
I’ve been in the SEO-game for about 8 years now. For those 8 years most of my income came from doing keyword research and optimization services both through my own company and through Freelancing. While I’m no longer a service provider, I still use Google’s engine every single day which means SEO and keywords are still very important for us to understand as online business workers.
Who Will Most Benefit From This Course?
Whether you’re a blogger, author, digital marketer, coach, consultant, or any other type of online professional looking to increase your keyword rankings, traffic and your visibility in the search engines, you’ll benefit greatly by learning the tips in this course.
Why Is Optimization Important?
A perfectly optimized article can bring in 100’s or even 1000’s of hungry visitors looking to buy something.
So once you know the keywords you want to focus on, we’ll dive into each element of optimization that you’ll do in every article you create. My articles rank well in Google because I follow these ideas. I only focus on a single keyword or long tail keyword phrase at a time which allows me a better opportunity to rank higher in the search engines.
What are you waiting for?
Enroll right now and discover how to optimize your content like a pro to increase your SEO and traffic.
Still Need More Reasons to Take This Course?
- You get lifetime access to course material.
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
- The techniques you will learn in this course are simple, easy and effective! Master the art of finding easier-to-rank long-tail keywords. The same strategies used for clients. This course will also layout how to best use your keywords for maximum SEO and build content around keywords that will drive organic traffic to your blog, squeeze page, website, store or social media profile!
In this course, you will learn how to achieve Perfect SEO Optimized Articles to Rank Page 1 on Google from beginner level to advanced methods, including the use of wordpress SEO plugins like Yoast, plus a few special BONUSES I know you’ll love!
See you inside!
- Anyone who wants to get more free traffic to their blog, website or store
- email marketers
- online business owners
- anyone with a wordpress website
- If you already have a thorough understanding of wordpress and SEO you probably won’t find this helpful.