Learn the basics of user experience, app design, and tools you will need to build the most beautiful and user friendly mobile apps on the app or google play store using Sketch 3.
Build a strong foundation in Sketch 3 and user experience design with this tutorial for beginners.
- Sketch 3 Introduction & Tools
- Sketch School 101: A deep dive into Sketch 3
- UX research and design with best practices.
- Build one of the most user friendly and beautiful apps on the app store.
Learn a new skill that can change your life.
Sketch 3 gives everyone the ability to build professional looking designs with zero experience. You must either have a Mac, or be running the OS X environment on your windows computer. Sketch 3 is free for 30 days.
You will become a full fledged mobile app designer by the end of this course, and will have the skills to design anything. You will even be able to export your work for implementation into actual mobile app development.
Mobile app designers are averaging over $100k a year(U.S. numbers)
Who is the target audience?
- This course was meant for newbies in graphic design, all the way up to experts that want to learn sketch 3
- Mac/Windows is required to run Sketch 3
- If using a Windows computer, you need to make sure you are running the OS X virtual environment on your computer
Sketch from A to Z: Become an UX UI Designer Professional.zip | Mirror [Size: 554.5 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)