For all artists or amatuares alike who sketch, there are some persistent questions:
– Which tools should we use to sketch?
– What are the techniques associated with these tools?
– How do I know the results from various tools?
This is a one hour comprehensive course which will answer these questions for you!
This course will help you get answers to these questions and much more.
In this course, I will show you not one, not two, but five different ways of using pens, inks and watercolors to do the same sketch. You can compare the techniques employed for different tools, considerations while using these tools, and how the results differ from each other.
We will start using penciling the sketch lightly using a mechanical pencil and then develop the following five kinds of sketches on top of the rough sketch
1. Ball point pen
2. Pens and ink washes
3. Technical Pens
4. Pens, inks and watercolors – using full colors
5. Pens, inks and watercolors – using limited colors
Detailed instructions on materials used are provided, and even the rough sketch is provided with the course, so you may jump directly into using the tools by quickly creating the rough pencil sketch.
Happy Sketching ?
Thank you Note about Intro music:
Country Cue 1 by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (Visit creativecommons Artist: audionautix)
Who is the target audience?
- You should be interested in any kind of visual art
- You should be open to learn some innovative techniques of using pens, inks and watercolors together
- Basic sketching techniques
- You should be familiar with using pencils for sketching
Sketching Like a Pro using Pens, Inks and Watercolors.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.9 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)