Welcome to the Complete Software Testing Masterclass.
Learn software testing with this course and become successful Software testers / Agile Tester. Obtain the core Mobile Testing, Backend testing, Web testing skills and learn JIRA, TestRail, TestLodge, Confluence and gitHub. At the end of this course, you will have enough knowledge to get a job as a software tester or to start working as a freelancer! We will also explain many testing platforms, where you can start earning money as a BETA tester.
We’ll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a Software Tester.
The course includes over hours and hours of 1080P (HD) video tutorials with high-quality sound. All the videos are hand edited and unnecessary parts are removed. You will only learn “what you need to learn”to become successful!
All videos have hand edited subtitles. We spent many hours to correct all the subtitles to help you to have a smooth learning experience.
Why should you take this course?
This is the best and most up to date software testing course on Udemy. We explain all the important testing methodology in both Agile- and modern way, with supporting real life examples. Most of the other testing courses created by inexperience people or someone who has a very few understanding of testing. This course is created by a Senior QA Engineer, who has experience from 3 different countries and who is still actively working at one of the TOP company in the Netherlands.
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Over 5 hours of HD video content
- All the knowledge you need to start your software testing career.
- Start practising online and earn money immediately.
- Learn the latest IT industry topics and stay up to date.
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners with no previous testing experience.
- For intermediates looking to sharpen their skills to the expert level.
- Those looking to build software testing knowledge and get a job in the IT industry.
- Basically to anyone who wants to learn more testing!
- A computer with either Windows, Mac or Linux to install all the free software and tools needed.
- Mobile phone with either iOS or Android for the Mobile application testing section.
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your dedication!
Last updated 3/2019
Software Testing Masterclass (2019) – From Novice to Expert.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.8 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)