Learn the basic concepts and building blocks that will help you become a better songwriter. This course goal is to help you feel more comfortable and confident writing songs
Why take from this gal?
My passion is inspiring others to feel more confident in themselves and their playing. I feel like music can do that. I have taught well over 50,000 students all across the US.
After, performing and teaching all over the US. at workshops, out of my home and through multiple schools, I was asked by many of my students to make videos of my lessons. So here is the result.
I hope you will join me on the inside of this course where you will learn the building blocks to get started on guitar.
Building a strong foundation
- Learn how to get started writing songs
- Learn about the Title, Alterations, radio and Rhymes
- Parts of the song
- Melodic Structure
- Throw Away
- Writer’s Block
- Take it Out
- Learn about Cowriting
- Getting Organized
- I will recommend some great books
- Learn about songwriter’s associations
- Billy Currington
- Where to get Inspiration
Who is the target audience for this course?
- Anyone just starting on songwriting
- For beginner songwriters
- For Intermediate songwriters
- For advanced songwriters
- Anyone who wants to write songs for others or themselves
- All ages
Feel free to send me any questions you might have on this course. I want to make your learning experience the best that it can be.
Thanks for taking the time to look at this course. I look forward to seeing you on the inside of this course and teaching you how to become a better songwriter
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is just starting to write songs for the first time
- Anyone who has written songs before and want new creative ideas
- You can be a beginner, intermediate or advanced songwriter
Songwriting for Songwriters Learn how to write better songs.zip | Mirror [Size: 605.8 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)