A server administrator, or admin has the overall control of a server. The Server Administrator’s role is to design, install, administer, and optimize company servers and related components to achieve high performance of the various business functions supported by the servers as necessary, but if you don’t master Server Administration, you will miss the opportunity to manage SQL server administration.
What if you could change that?
My complete Server Administration course will show you the exact techniques and strategies you need to manage SQL server administration, use the activity monitor for analysis, automate installing Windows and use DTA utility.
You will get over 4 hours of video lectures and the freedom to ask me any questions regarding the course as you go through it. 🙂
What Is In This Course?
Your Server Administration Skills Will Be Much Easier.
Except if you’re an expert at Server Administration, know Apache fundamentals, install the Apache http server plug-in, set up a simple web site, integrate Apache and tomcat, control access by hostname and ip address, you are going to lose many job/career opportunities or even miss working with Server Administration.
As what Tim Berners-Lee, an English engineer and computer scientist, says “The Domain Name Server (DNS) is the Achilles heel of the Web. The important thing is that it’s managed responsibly.”
You can try it with no financial risk.
In This Server Administration Training, You’ll Learn:
- Apache Fundamentals
- Know about Web Server?
- Apache And The Web
- Install The Apache Http Server Plug-In
- Do Server Configuration
- How To Optimize Apache Web Server Performance
- Setting Up A Simple Web Site
- Error Logs & Enabling Transfer Logs
- Log File Management
- Overview Of The Dynamic Content
- Common Gateway Interface
- Perl And Mod_Perl & PHP
- Java Servlets, Jsp And Tomcatf
- Integrating Apache And Tomcat
- Lab: Enable Several Forms Of Dynamic Content
- Controlling Access By Hostname And Ip Address
- Using Mod_Auth Password Authentication And Database Authentication
- Enable Authentication And Access Control
- Web Security Issues, The Secure Sockets Layer (Ssl) & Certificates
- Ip Bases Virtual Hosting & Name Based Virtual Hosting
- Port Based Virtual Hosting
- Bulk Virtual Hosting & Virtual Hosting With Mod_Rewrite
- Virtual Host Support
Is This For You?
- Do you want to manage SQL server administration?
- Are you afraid of using the activity monitor for analysis?
- Do you think you will feel proud of automating installing Windows?
This course is essential to all web administrator, network administrators, developers, and anyone looking to become great at Server Administration.
I will show you precisely what to do to solve these situations with simple and easy techniques that anyone can apply.
Why To Master Server Administration?
Let Me Show You Why To Master Server Administration:
1. You will manage SQL server administration.
2. You will use the activity monitor for analysis.
3. You will automate installing Windows.
4. You will use DTA utility.
Who this course is for:
- All Web Administrator, Network Administrators, Developers,
- Anyone Looking To Become Great At Server Administration
- This Is Not For People Looking For Lazy Ways To Master Server Administration
- No Prior Knowledge Or Work Is Necessary To Take This Course.
- Pen And Paper For Precious Notes
Last updated 3/2018
SQL Server Administration & Apache Web Server: SSL & HTTP.zip | Mirror [Size: 624.1 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)