Are you thinking of starting a business and do not know where to start?
I am an accounting professional with 30 years of professional experience that ranges from working for small mom and pop operations all the way up to stint with a Fortune 500 company in the 1990s. I have experience in many industries including:
- Real Estate
- Investment Advisory Services
- Financial Services
Many small business owners have gotten my assistance in getting their business and accounting system set up properly.
I can help guide you through the steps that you will need to get your business up and running. I will set out a road map for you so you know where your focus should be. This course is divided into sections so you can focus on the area that might be of particular interest to you.
The course is not progressive, and does not build upon the previous lessons, which means you can skip around and focus on the area where you need clarity.
Here is what you get:
- Full, lifetime access to the lessons
- Future lectures and upgrades and additional material at no additional cost
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee – no questions asked – I am confident you will enjoy my course!
- Material is accessible whenever YOU want – even with iPad, iPhone and Android apps.
So if you are looking for a blueprint to get your business started the right way, then sign up today!
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs ready to start a small business with projected revenues under a million per year.
- Entrepreneurs located in the United States, as the course deals primarily with business considerations in the US, although students from other countries may benefit as well.
- This course is for sole proprietors, or those wanting to form partnerships or corporations.
- Appropriate for university students or high school students that are studying towards a business major such as accounting, finance or marketing.
- You will need a strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
- A university degree is not required to start a business.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- You should already have a good idea of the product or service you will be offering. This course will not delve into the aspects of choosing a good product or service for you.
Last updated 4/2019
Starting a Small Business – Startup Guide for Entrepreneurs.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.1 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)