Welcome Everybody to my course “Sub Domains Authentication with Asp..Net Web API”.In this course, you will learn how to develop cross subdomain authentication in asp.net using Web API and cookies.To make it clear, suppose you have a website called: www,mysite,com and you want all these sites to authenticate using a single authenticate node (A Web API in our case). think about it as a single sign-on.So this is what we are going to build on this website. ( see the promo)
You can check other students who know how much Iam active in answering any question, not only related to the course but also I provide free support in any computer science topic on my website, you can find this in the bonus section of the course. So don’t worry about anything you may feel unclear, I will be with you almost 24/7 to help you.
Here is what we are going to cover in this course:
- Build the authentication Web API (used to authenticate all other websites using token authentication)
- Adding custom methods to the API and testing using Postman.
- Building 3 websites ( www,hasan,com , tools,hasan,com , gallery,hasan,com).
- Hosting our websites and the API locally on our IIS feature in Windows 10 to access the sites with their domain names.
- Implementing central login and registration forms.
- Working with cookies to save the authentication information.
- Implementing the cross-site authentication from all sites.
- Implement remember me using cookies.
What are the requirements?
- You will need a computer with visual studio installed ( prefer 2012 or later)
- You should be familiar with the meaning of Web API.
- You should Know the meaning of web hosting in general.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn how two create multiple sample websites in visual studio.
- Implement cross subdomain authentication.
- Work with WEB API.
- Learn how basically you can host your websites in IIS.
What is the target audience?
- Developers who are willing to know more about cross-domain authentication
- Developers willing to know about Web API authentication with cookies.
- Developers willing to know new concepts like Web APIs, cookies, and single sign-on.
Who is the target audience?
- Web Developers who are willing to learn how to build cross sub domains authentication
- Developers who need to know how the Web API works and how to use for authenticating
- Anyone who needs to learn how to implement multiple sub-domain authentication
- Anyone who wants to know how to call Web API using Ajax Jquery calls and authenticate using cookies.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge in asp and c#
- Know what is a web API in general
- Basic knowledge on how websites work in general and what is hosting
Sub Domains Authentication with Asp.Net Web API.zip | Mirror [Size: 662.7 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)