- This course is about learning Business Intelligence & Analytical tool called Tableau, which has been in leaders position since 4 years
- Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Visualisation, Tableau desktop, Tableau server, Tableau & Hadoop, Tableau & R, are the common terminologies used to find this course
- We have included course content in form of powerpoint presentation, datasets used for visualisation, 2 live case study projects for download, interview questions, sample resumes/profiles for job seekers
- This course is extremely exhaustive & hence will last for more than 25 hours
- Course is structured to start with introduction to the tool & the principles behind data visualisation. From there Tableau desktop is explained thoroughly including analytical concepts behind applicable visualisation. Finally course ends with explanation on Tableau server & the final 2 use cases as projects along with interview questions for job seekers
- Jobs are abundant for Tableau & salaries are very promising & highest in this domain. Also this course is very exhaustive which includes Statistics, Forecasting, Regression models, K-means Clustering, Text Mining, Hadoop & R required for Tableau. Also included are Tableau Desktop & Server concepts in one course.
Who is the target audience?
- With plethora of job opportunities & luring salaries which are best in industry, Tableau promises to be one of the best professions which is most sort after by students & working professionals. This course is meant for students, working professionals, data warehouse & business intelligence professionals, data analysts, data scientists, etc., who want to learn the science & art behind generating powerful data visualisations, to address even difficult business problems. Prior knowledge of working with data is a plus but not mandatory.
- Download all the datasets provided as part of this program to be able to practice & replicate the visualisations
- Download Tableau Desktop Professional software from Tableau website
Tableau 10 and Tableau 9.3 Desktop, Server & Data Science.zip | Mirror [Size: 5.2 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)