Tech Explorations™ KiCad like a Pro
- Design high-quality PCBs
- Understand the KiCad design process
- Use a fabrication service to order professionally PCBs
- Understand that trade-offs and limitations of PCB design software
- Design a PCB while keeping manufacturing costs to a minimum
- Basic understanding of electronic circuits
- Ability to create simple circuits on a breadboard
- Ability to install new software on a computer
** Last updated December 27 2017 **
This course is designed to teach you how to use KiCad assuming no prior knowledge in PCB design. My objective is to help you reach a high level of competency.
You will be able to create any PCB that an Arduino or general electronics enthusiast can dream of.
To achieve this, I have organized this course around three projects. With each project, I introduce several new KiCad features and extend your skill set.
The ability to create a custom PCB is a core skill of an electronics enthusiast. Without the ability to create a custom PCB, your breadboard-based projects are doomed to oblivion.
Learning how to use KiCad will make you a better maker because you will be able to create custom PCBs for your best designs, and as a result you will ensure that they realise their full potential.
- Anyone interested in electronics
- People that wish to move their project beyond the breadboard
- Makes who wish to go past the prototyping stage for their projects
- Everyone is welcome!
|Tech Explorations™ KiCad like a Pro.rar (2.85 GB)