In this course you will learn how to use Technical Analysis to read and view the charts, to help you invest and trade in stocks or any financial instrument that uses charts.
You will start from the basics, learning about the stock market and different kinds of charts. Before slowly moving on to more advanced and intermediate features of Technical Analysis. Finally in the end, you will learn about the different kinds of indicators and what important considerations you need to note when forming your own investing or trading strategy.
You will see a very simple strategy being tested it on a real stock and the results of this strategy!
What this course offers is:
- An effective learning curriculum to give you a strong basic foundation in Technical Analysis
- Simple relatable examples are given to help you understand the concepts in Technical Analysis
- Lectures are delivered in a clear and concise manner and notes are provided
- Real world examples are used to let you see how the concepts work in the actual markets
- You will also be taught how to manage your risk and emotions, important but often overlooked points when creating a strategy
- You will be shown a basic trend following strategy and you can see its performance in the actual stock market
- And many more useful items
This course does not teach any trick to get rich quick nor does not offer any 100% success rate to pick stocks. You will see how money can still be made consistently even with a low success rate, as long as proper risk & money management is done.
Wait no more and Signup Now to begin your Masterclass into the fundamentals of Technical Analysis now!!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wishes to learn how to effectively read and analyze stocks and their trends
- This course is great for beginners with none or very little prior knowledge about reading the charts with Technical Analysis
- This course is also suited for people who know the basics of TA but find it difficult to come up with a working strategy
- For students who wants to follow a course that guides them from the basics to advanced levels of TA
- Anyone who is determined to improve their future by working harder now
- Anyone who is interested in achieving Financial Freedom through investing
- There are no prerequisites but you should have an interest in the financial markets and stocks
- A strong passion to improve yourself
Technical Analysis Fundamentals: Reading Stock Charts.zip | Mirror [Size: 482.2 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)