During this course you will be introduced to one of the most important and fast catching up data mining concept. The need for making sense of unstructured data and the knowledge of the various tools is of paramount importance.
- Text mining is the first step in data mining of unstructured data.
- As part of this course you will be introduced to the various stages of text mining
- Understand about word cloud, clustering, and making analysis based on context,
- Use of Negative and positive words banks for relational analysis
- Work with a live example of extraction of data from Web and perform all the facets of text mining using R and Python
- Learn Web and Social media extraction using R, Risk sensing – sentiment analysis, Twitter application management for extracting tweets
Who this course is for:
- All the IT professionals, whose experience ranges from ‘0’ onwards are eligible to take this session. Especially professionals from data analysis, data warehouse, data mining, business intelligence, reporting, data science, etc, will naturally fit in well to take this course.
- Download R & RStudio before starting this tutorial
- Download datasets folder in zipfile which is uploaded in session 1
- While it is not an essential prerequisite, it will be a good idea to go through our course on “Data Mining – Clustering Segmentation Using R, Tableau before going through this course
Last updated 8/2018
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)